A web-based pre-employment integrity test designed to be the first step in the screening process, prior to a more costly background investigation. The tool is a powerful aid to hiring decisions when used with other screening and selection methods; resumes, reference checks, interviews, etc.
By implementing AMITAI, you will:
- Reduce employee theft and misbehaviour.
- Reduce turnover.
- Prevent negligent hiring suits.
- Reduce terminations for cause and related costs.
- Reduce sick leave utilization.
- Reduce Workers’ Compensation Losses.
- Excellent aid to improve the overall work environment.
1. What does the word AMITAI mean?
It is a Hebrew name that means “true” or “teller of the truth”, it is find in the Bible as the name of the father of the prophet Jonah.
2. What are the dimensions included in the test?
It has 17 dimensions to choose from; you choose depending on the relevance to each position.
3. Is it legal to do integrity testing in Canada and the US?
AMITAI complies with Canadian labor and Human Rights legislation on different provinces. It is advisable though, that you get legal advice in your jurisdiction in you have any concerns before implementing it.
4. How is it different from Polygraph testing or VSA?
The Polygraph and VSA and other similar techniques are investigative tools in nature, rather than predictors of potential behaviours. They involve lenghty processes, expensive, and extremely subjective. AMITAI has been constructed on solid psychological theory and statistical validation, which makes it the best tool for personnel screening.
5. How long does it take to take the test?
Approximately 17-20 minutes, it may vary depending on the dimensions included for each position. It also has a unique characteristic that adjusts the reading time for each candidate based on their own ability to read and understand the questions.